June 28, 2011

Dream BIG

Dream Big.
I don't want to settle for anything less then everything. Some may say that sounds ridiculous, pretentious, etc. I completely disagree, that is not what I am trying to say when I express that I won't settle for anything less then my big dream.
I say that I will not settle because I KNOW that God has a GREAT plan for me. I don't want to preoccupy myself with what He doesn't have intended for me and miss out on His plan. Not just a great plan but a plan that He made for me before I was even born. A plan that only I can fulfill. A plan unique to my unique gifts that He has given me. His plan is better then I can even begin to think of. He knows my ways, my thoughts and what I need more then I. With that said I know that my life is in His hands. His dreams and aspirations for my life are better then mine. I don't and won't live the American dream. I don't want to live the mundane average life. Average is NOT what I'm looking for! I don't want to get married, have kids, struggle, get divorced, if I'm lucky buy a boat, collect retirement, then die.
I want a life that screams JESUS. I want a life that makes the devil soooo mad! I want with everything in me to be so unaverage. I want Jesus written all over my life story.
I want to dream big.
I want Jesus' dream for my life, I want His will, His plan.
So to you, yes you reading this. Don't ever think for one second that Jesus has given up on you. That you couldn't possibly have a BIG future. Think of the best future you could imagine for yourself, He has that beat! And if you think you've screw up on your future... Jesus is looking at you right now hoping YOU will give Him your life. Give him your problems, your issues, and He will transform them into the future you deserve.

Never. Ever! stop Dreaming BIG
Be Blessed,

-Ashley x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.