February 24, 2012

fail.

Okay my 365 post was a epic fail.. Unfortunately I just kept forgetting about posting, then I got to far behind I didn't really see the point to jump back on the wagon.
Hmm.. Lots of analogies I feel that I could compare this to but I won't.
Tonight I wish I could blog a little and clear my mind but I am buried deep in homework. Currently working on Journal Critiques for literacy and Speech Path 1. Lots and lots of reading especially a 100 page research journal on language assessment ;)



Promise to blog soon, hopefully ;)

"not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit- says the Lord Almighty!" Zech4:6
"He has made everything beautiful in it's time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.