December 15, 2011

Worship

I was so convicted today, and just had to share.
Who/what you worship determines your level of joy.
WOW- just typing that makes me really think of the many things I worship. Maybe even sometimes more than God. Ex. Friends, family, circumstances, school, material objects, sport teams, relationships.
I tend to fall into the all to often trap of thinking that they can make me happy or they can even bring me "joy" When I know deep down that God is the only one who can actually fill me with complete joy.
This is really humbling because it makes me think that even when I'm not 100% committed God is never not 100% committed to me.
It is something that I can't fix over night but definitely through His provision I feel like one day I will be able to see Him face to face through my 100% committed worship, of Him and Him alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.