March 20, 2011

the process

pause the music at the bottom of the page :)

Psalm 27
Wait on the LORD, be strong, & take heart.

Between the the promise that God makes you, and the pay-off, is when God fulfill that promise. There is a PROCESS, and that process that God takes you through is the point. Because it is in that process when you are waiting on God, that you can really and fully draw closer to the LORD. Waiting is not a glamours spiritual discipline, waiting is hard in our culture, but it is in those seasons of waiting that you can cling to Jesus when everything else around you is falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.