June 24, 2011

what happens?

...when everything around you crumbles to the ground? when everything you know, everything that is common, everything that is constant.. is gone. what happens when you look around and you realize your life is slowly fading from everything you are use to something new and foreign. what happens when you are so low you feel like God must be miles alway? when you cry out to Him yet you still feel so empty?
what happens when we undergo such difficult times that you think tomorrow's light may not even shine on this unsurpassing problem. what will happen? how will life continue? how do i find myself in this situation?
i know exactly were that is. as i type this i feel that so deeply. though i am not yet ready to share, i feel God moving miraculously in me to blog about this...
God has so clearly revealed this verse to me,
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." -Psalm 34:11
I know as I sit here and read that over and over and go over it in my head it is so easy to being to think.... Well I wish God could be near to me minus this brokenhearted-ness. I know... it is so heavy on my heart right now. I know that this current situation seems so large and monumental that tomorrow, the next day, next month, next year seem as though they will never get better... I am reassured by His word. His word is the truth so when I read, "For I consider that the suffering of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us." -Romans 8:18 I know that by believing in that verse God will bring that to pass in my life. That this current suffering is nothing compared to what God will reveal to me. Whether he reveals His glory to me on this earth or in heaven I know and blindly believe that God will lavish me in His endless love. That I will reap what I sow. That this just temporary. This is surpassing. This too shall pass.

When you look at everything in your life and just the miraculous fact of life itself, it is clear to see that God is good. God has stayed the same sense the beginning of age. So even in this situation God is still God, and God is still good!

Though I don't feel like my current situation could bring God glory I know that through this He will work it for His glory. I find peace in knowing that this is part of His plan. That I am just a dot in his masterpiece that He is painting. That maybe through little things that I stumble through and learn from He will use me- To teach, to preach, to share, and explain. I know that God is not a God of chaos and He doesn't change though my circumstances do. I rest and find peace in knowing.. “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 9-10
I learn more about who God is when He allows difficulties to change me and mold me into what He wants for my life. I have once heard that a diamonds have to undergo extreme pressure, cuts, and hardship to shine. The beautiful diamond doesn't just look that way, it undergoes extreme press to shine brilliantly. I know that God allows us to undergo surpassing issues so that we can shine brilliantly for His purpose and His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.