November 17, 2011

helloooo

Well I stumbled across this little blog of mine today after a couple months of craziness, I've decided to rip the band aide and start again. I can't even begin to explain where I have been these past 5 months. I'm learned a lot, taken a few steps back, taken a few forward, and mostly just seen what it is to really NEED God.

I've been heartbroken.
Many times.
Over.
And.
Over.

I feel that would be my story of the past five months. I feel like my heart has been pulled out of my chest; crushed and trampled.
Lesson 1- I've realized the concept of "normality" - there is none. There is no such thing as normal, God remains the same while everything around us is ever changing. It is NOT okay to place ourself in the hands of worldly things that change.
I've tried to find happiness in this world. I've tried to find myself in others. I've feared others opinion rather than feared what God has commanded. I've made decisions based on what others would want. I've seen temptation, looked it dead in the eye and made the conscious decision to pursuit "it" rather then "Him".
I could go on and on how I've failed God. I fail him every single day.
"I can't brag about my love for God because my love for Him fails daily. I can brag about His love for me though, it NEVER fails."
Thankfully all my posts end up boiling down to the fact that God loves me. He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. Regardless of what I do, have done, will do. My journey these past couple months seem like they have been long and really weigh on my heart. More posts to come on how God is moving in my life and what He is revealing to me in this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.