January 6, 2012

Day #2
Today has been quite eventful, I took my little siblings to school, went to visit Jess & Mila, went to Gabriella & Gianna's skating practice with my Dad, and then went to the mall for frozen yogurt (which I may or may not be slightly addicted to ;)  Throughout running around I would come to the computer and watch this over and over, I spent the day obsessing about this video!  I think it's the cutest thing ever and just love every second of it!  I showed forced my family to watch as well.  I'm overjoyed when I think that one day I will be able to do that!  (Hopefully one day very soon, considering I'm taking ASL next semester) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.