January 5, 2012

365

I've always really enjoy making new years resolutions. This year I've set many goals- become more organized, do phenomenal in school, volunteer with special needs, eat healthier, become healthier all together, grow spiritually, lean on God like never before, blog more, read more, esp. the Bible, and TRUST in God's timing. I think that it's great to set goals, and even greater to achieve them. In hopes to blog more this year I'm planning on doing a picture a day. We'll see how this goes, I have high hopes. Not than this blog is too popular, I don't expect people to even read this. It's more for me and a great way to look back and view personal/spiritual growth :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.