May 10, 2011

reFlectIon

I guess I am coming to an age where I can look back at my past and see how it has impacted my future. How my yesterdays have impacted my tomorrows. How my tomorrows will soon become my future. I can look back and see all the little pieces you have made work together for my good. And appreciate them, even the ones that I did not appreciate at the time. I can see all the little pieces that have formed me. I can see how they fell into place, how by God's grace even the ugly pieces have been made beautiful. I can see how He has the bigger picture. I have the smaller pieces and I want to limit my picture. I want a little picture, but my God has a big, beautiful, amazing, breathtaking picture. I love having His will, and picture revealed to me. Today I sit in amazement at how my picture has fallen. How my pieces have fallen so strategically and not by chance or ironically, but by My God's perfect hand.

Thank you Lord for having the bigger picture and not listening to my begging calls to fix the little pieces.
Thank you for not listening to me. I don't know what to wear in the morning let alone what is best for myself. Though I claim to know what I need, I don't. Thank you for knowing my every single little need and fulfilling.
Lord, you are so sovereign and merciful. Thank you.
Your love never fails, and I need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus, He's the best thing about me. I could go on and on about His greatness but my words will just fall short. So I'll leave it at that.. He has blessed me beyond belief and I try to live everyday being thankful, which is harder than I would like to admit. I love being outside, being with family & friend, quite time with my Bible, and I love some good worship! The color is yellow always makes me happy.